Does your property need a new paint job? Could your school, library, or church use a fresh look? Here’s what you should know about institutional and industrial painting projects.
What Is Institutional Painting?
When we talk about institutional painting, we’re referring to painting government-owned and public buildings. Institutions need a good paint job like every other structure to stay beautiful and welcoming. Here are some examples of institutions:
- Post offices
- Historical buildings
Institutional painting can be tricky. However, with the right equipment and expertise, a painting company like Coastal Painting Contractors can handle the job. You’ll want professional services that complete the work efficiently and thoroughly, such as:
- Interior painting. A fresh coat of paint can significantly improve your institution’s interior. It’ll boost aesthetics and make the place feel good as new.
- Exterior painting. An institution should look great inside and out. Without exterior painting, an institution can quickly become an eyesore and turn more people away than it welcomes.
- Brick painting and treatments. Many historical buildings and courthouses have brick exteriors. No painting project is complete without getting this treated and painted by a team of experts.
- Wallpaper installation. Wallpaper can be challenging to remove and install. However, a professional painting company can do it in no time.
What Is Industrial Painting?
Industrial painting means painting related to businesses and commercial property. The last thing you want is for your business to look outdated, sloppy, and even shady. Many industries need a new paint job for the following:
- Factories & warehouses
- Office buildings
- Walls and fences
- Housing communities
When it comes to industrial painting, you don’t want to mess around. You’ll want these painting projects to be cost-effective, durable, and not time-consuming. At Coastal Painting Contractors, our highly trained team provides top-quality industrial painting services to ensure the job gets done right every time.
If your home or office building needs new paint, you’ll want services like:
- Interior painting. Painting your building or office’s interior might seem necessary but too much of a hassle. With professional painting services, you can keep doing what you’re doing and leave the job to the experts.
- Exterior painting. Every investor and business owner wants their building to be attractive and welcoming. Exterior painting can help you get there, boosting property value and curb appeal.
- Deck and fence painting. Do you have a deck, wall, or fence needing fresh paint? Leave it to a licensed professional team so you can stick to your already busy schedule.
- Pressure washing. Don’t underestimate the value of a good pressure wash. Pressure washing can drastically improve your home or business by eliminating unattractive, hard-to-scrub-off gunk.
FAQs About Institutional and Industrial Painting
Business owners, homeowners, and investors have many questions about painting. Here, we answer some of the most common questions about institutional and industrial painting.
How do you prepare exterior surfaces before painting?
Before painting exteriors, you’ll want to prepare the surface by clearing away things like dirt, debris, mold, mildew, pollen buildups, and old paint. You may also need sanding, chemical stripping, wire brushing, and caulk application.
Can you paint any surface?
The short answer is yes. We can apply paint to any substrate at Coastal Painting Contractors after prepping the surface and selecting the appropriate type of paint and primer. Paintable surfaces include:
How do you paint during rainy weather?
Just wait if you need to paint your home or business’s exterior and it’s about to rain. Some finishes dry in a couple of hours, while others take much longer. You’ll want to understand your product’s limitations and avoid having it wash away right after you apply it.
Do professional painting companies help you choose color schemes?
Not every company will help you pick colors for your new paint job, but Coastal Painting Contractors do. During your initial color consult, we help you choose the best color scheme from various brands and combinations. We can assist with choosing:
- Type of paint
- Color combos
- Gloss levels
- And more
The Best Painting Services in Naples, FL
At Coastal Painting Contractors, we provide the best institutional and industrial painting services in Naples, FL, and the surrounding area. Your satisfaction is our number one priority. Call us at 1-844-992-4272 to get a quote today!